- The headboard is black leather
- The side tables are dark brown wood and so are the curtains
- The lamp bases are silver
- The closet doors have tan stripes.
Place the pair of Japanese paintings above the lamps to frame the headboard and add some color.
CAMEL BACK SOFA SELECTION
sofa fabric suggestion
NEW COLOR PALETTE
I think with this color palette we have achieved a level of sophistication and contemporary feel. Clean lines, clean colors. Your black marble bathroom will also blend with this.
Changing out the lamp shades to burlap will make it whimsical while matching the palette.
- Paint the wall behind the bed so the spot lights reflect and the lamps and headboard stand out. I can do this for you.
- add white euro pillows with ruffles for a soft look
- make a duvet from the rayon strip fabric that picks up the black, tan and white stripes with some texture.
- The sofa picks up the black and the brown in a tweed mix.
- Then change out the rug for a wool sisal look in taupe. We can make the size to fit the room better.
More texture with the basket and plants.
Items worked on:
3. Bedding- spread and pillows
4. Accessories/ lamps/ shades/ fabric selection