Thursday, October 11, 2012

SCENIC VIEW BEDROOM IN FRENCH BLUE

A simple bedroom starting starting with blue toile pillows : robin egg blue accent pillows: matelasse coverlette:  a painting of a rustic countryside home: and a linen love seat.  This is screaming "French".




Wall Color





Owners Artwork






FRENCH INFLUENCE



Mirror would go the other direction on some of these dressers. 

I found these dressers in the factories - they are old English style
We can paint them cream. 




Our price $ 7240
Normal Retail $14000
We can paint the body cream and leave the top a dark brown stain. 


I found this in the unfinished pile in the warehouse.  Originally I only saw the lower part - and they dug out the mirror.  It's really unique.  Again - paint it a cream - and still leave only the top a brown stain.  The upper half is also cream.  
Shine up the hardware. 
Special Selling Price:  $8880
Normal Retail $ 17,000


$7480 - Reproduction
6 weeks
Retailing close to $15,000 at Horizon Plaza


The black can be repeated as bedside tables.  I had these made for my last customer. 


Gray Carpet


10 x 12 ft




Paint the secretary desk off white. - I'd like to see it next to the bed by the window if it's not too high. 


Throw on sale in Repulse Bay

I have this lamp in stock on special - great for the dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment